“I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.” Psalm 119:11
By learning and living God’s truth, we are enabled to please God and be successful. Families are the best environment to learn and live God’s truth. So parents, we have a resource for you. There are 52 Bible verses for you to discuss – 1 per week – with your family. Help each other learn it. Discuss it together. Let it be a theme for each week to live out as a family.
If your kids have phones, text them the pictures each week, too.
Here are the 52 Verses by month:
Here are some ideas to make the most of these verses:
- Cover one verse per week (52 weeks in a year)
- Put the verse of the week on your fridge.
- Offer small rewards, like privileges, for anyone who memorizes the verse (adjust length for younger family members)
- Talk about the verse at the beginning of the week – what it means and how you can live it out.
- Refer to the verse when its message comes up in daily life.
- Pray for the message of the verse to take root in you and your family.
- That’s it!