We’re a growing family of believers in Montgomery County, Maryland. Our church is located in Derwood, in the center of the county, and we have members coming from all over, including Rockville, Germantown, Gaithersburg, North Potomac, Potomac, Bethesda, Kensington, Silver Spring, Wheaton, Aspen Hill, Olney, Brookeville, Ashton, Frederick, and beyond.
Looking for something?
- An update about web updates March 14, 2019
- Time to talk about that bronze serpent March 7, 2019
- Parent meetings this Sunday for youth retreat February 28, 2019
- Fuel Sunday: James 1:13-18 February 28, 2019
- March 3 Youth Sunday School, Rebellion and losing trust February 26, 2019
Redland Baptist Church Summer Camps for Kids and Teens
Summers at Redland are busy with lots of activities! Check out what we have to offer: Click Here!
“I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.” Psalm 119:11
By learning and living God’s truth, we are enabled to please God and be successful. Families are the best environment to learn and live God’s truth. So parents, we have a resource for you. There are 52 Bible verses for you to discuss – 1 per week – with your family. Help each other learn it. Discuss it together. Let it be a theme for each week to live out as a family.